Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Morning!

Good morning everybody!
It has been another excellent week here in Chichester/Havant. The work is progressing along nicely.
We have a Zone Conference in Reading on Wednesday where we will be trained on opening new areas, training, and things of that nature. I am incredibly excited, it'll be tons of fun.
Today we are having a Zone P-Day in Portsmouth that is designed to increase Zone Unity. It should be tons of fun! I think one of my favorite things about being in Havant now is that we only need a 15 minute bus ride to get to Portsmouth. Awesome.
It is impossible to be perfect, though I am trying my best. I have learned that more often than not, improving Christ-like attributes is a matter of "one step back, two steps forward." Though struggles are guarenteed, we can also guarentee even more success by constantly putting our trust in the Lord. Our goals this week are quite bold, but through the Lord all things are possible. As we follow Ammon's example, speaking and serving with "much boldness", we will see miracles.
Oh by the way... IT'S SNOWING. Very few of you will understand this. Those that do, send me an email and let me know. I just thought about it and I laughed for like five minutes. But really, it's actually snowing.
Also- I think I have now replied to the majority of the letters that I have received! I sent off four before we got to the library! :) My apologies to everyone that I am so awful at writing letters in a timely manner.
Hope everyone is amazing! :)

                                                                No comment :)
                             
   

                                                        
                                        Paying for pizza!  Love the English money!

No comments:

Post a Comment