Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 1st - Basingstoke

Good morning everybody!
 
P-Day today. Buying a new suit. That's pretty much it. Nothing too crazy.
 
Another wonderful week! Gibson and Sam's baptisms draw closer- they are on Saturday! We could not be more excited.

The work continues to move forward in ways that I never thought to be possible. We are getting so many members involved so often, it is an absolute miracle. We are really pushing the members, I think some of them think we are being a bit intense. Often times during planning, if we don't have a member going out with us, we will work the phone until we have someone coming out with us. We beg and please and promise blessings. We seriously have to give every effort we have to get people out with us, but somehow it ends up working.
I don't particularily enjoy being brief, but there's really not much more to say. Everything is going wonderful. The Lord is blessing us so much. It is such a priveledge to serve the Lord full time.

Transfers next week. I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next week, but I know it will be of God. I will be happy no matter what.
 
I love you all so much! Your prayers are so powerful, I feel them daily.
 
With love,
Elder Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment