Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Training in Worthing!

A little over a year ago, my friend and I were sitting in a Denny's in Provo and 5 AM contemplating the purpose of why we are placed in the paths of particular people. Isn't it funny that a year later we are missionary companions?
My new companion, fresh out of the Preston MTC, is my good friend Elder Cullimore! I could not be more excited! We are serving in a lovely sea-side town called Worthing. 

Getting to Worthing was slightly stressful. One of the YSA in Basingstoke drove us to the train station and on the way we got McDonalds Breakfast (that was not stressful.) Then, in an unrelated incident, we missed the train to Staines. We were SO kindly offered a ride, however... so this was not an issue. Also at one point I got Sracha hot sauce on my new suit but we bought baby wipes from ASDA and cleaned it so it was all good! :)

But now we are here. Worthing is absolutely beautiful. We have the largest flat in the mission and it has two toilets/showers (hallelujah.) We are a two minute walk from the beach, so we went for a run on the promenade this morning. So cool. I love being here.

Not much else to say! I could not be more excited to see just what the Lord has in store for us here!

With love,
Elder Frederickson



No comments:

Post a Comment