Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas is in the Air!



Happy Holidays! Christmas is a week from tomorrow and I just cannot wait!

Things are going great in Chichester. I have recovered from my ankle and knee injury that I'm not quite sure when/how I sustained it. But it didn't stop us from working and it's all better now so it's all good. We continue to focus mostly on finding people to teach and it continues to be qutie difficult. We are meeting so many great people, setting return appointments, and preparing lessons for them... but then we get flogged almost every time. It's a pretty disheartening routine to be in, to be honest. That's okay though! We are being blessed for our diligence with many teaching opportunities that we didn't anticipate! Although the work is slow, it is most defintely moving in the right direction. As long as it does that, it will eventually get where it needs to be.

The current situation continues to be humbling but also continues to be rewarding. I am learning so much that I know I will be able to apply throughout my life. I have also now lost 50 pounds since I reported to the MTC. Not sure if that's awesome or a tad bit worrisome. Other than all of that, this week has not been all that enthralling. I'm really looking forward to this week- the Christmas conference will be a blast and I can't wait to go through the temple again- I haven't been able to go since June. I have a lot to ponder about and there is no better place to learn than the House of the Lord. It is such an incredible opportunity to have a temple in our mission boundaries!

My apologies for, once again, having so little to write about. There just isn't that much happening here... yet! :)

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL week! I love you all so much! I know that this church is true! Anything that we ask our Father in Heaven, we will have answered. He will bless us for all the we do. He knows each of us perfectly. I have a strong knowledge of that.

With love,
Elder Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment