Monday, September 2, 2013

Good Morning!

Hello everybody! Sorry for the lack of updates- the last two weeks have been SO hectic. We had the priveledge of doing a session in the London Temple last week (we did not get to see the new video... bummer) and the week before that was moves. Things are starting to settle down now, though. Life is good! 
 
It wasn't just P-Day that was hectic last week- the whole week was crazy. We had Zone Training on Tuesday and District Leader Council before that, so we had to be in Crawley for like 8 AM haha. We woke up at 5:30 and got a lift from an incredibly kind member. The next two days, I was on exchange. Exchanged with the Crawley Zone Leaders on Wednesday/Thursday and with Littlehampton on Thursday/Friday. They were both incredibly effective- I learned so much! I can't wait to apply all the things that I learnt throughout the week.

On Saturday, the Ward has a summer fair! It was a great missionary/fundraising activity. We were there helping out from 7:30 AM to 3. 

Our investigators are doing wonderful. One will be baptized this Saturday, we could not be more excited! Her interview will be Wednesday. I am sure that all will go well. The ward here is wonderful and are really providing the help that we need (because, honestly, we can't do anything without them.)

This week I hit my 15 month mark. It is so hard to believe. It's starting to scare me how fast the time is starting to fly. My time remaining in England really is short- I need to step up my game, turn the balance of my mission over to Heavenly Father, and then give His work everything that I have. I hope and pray that I can be the instrument in His hands to bring a soul to salvation.

I love you all so much! :) Sorry there isn't more detail haha.

With love,
Elder Frederickson

No comments:

Post a Comment